Skip To Content



You are here:  Campus Life > Home

RSS News Reader - View a Category


  All Feeds   Close All

How do I I-File my Maine Residents Property Tax Rent Refund Application?
Tue, 11 Aug 2009 09:35:20 EDT

I-file makes filing your Maine Residents Property Tax and Rent Refund Application easy and convenient. It is a simple, error-free way to apply, eliminating the use of paper forms. Simply go to and click on "I-file your 2009 Tax and Rent Refund Application" link in the center of the page.

How do I learn more about Maine's Pine Tree Development Zone program?
Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:19:40 EST

The Pine Tree Development Zone (PTDZ) program offers eligible businesses the chance to greatly reduce or virtually eliminate state taxes for up to ten years. Visit the Pine">">Pine Tree Development Zone information page for more information.

How do I file for unemployment benefits?
Mon, 22 Jun 2015 07:16:05 EDT

How do I set up flag notifications?
Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:50:41 EST

To receive flag notifications, you can sign up to receive email or SMS notifications directly to you or you can sign up for RSS feeds which will place a bookmark on your web browser. Find out more about signing">">signing up for email notifications, or get">">get more information about RSS feeds.

How do I find health & human services information?
Tue, 02 Jan 2007 10:14:30 EST

Dial 2-1-1 on your telephone or visit to use Maine's health and human services directory. You can find help with community services such as counseling, substance abuse, health care, crisis intervention, disability services, children's services, volunteer opportunities, and more. You may also want to visit the Maine">">Maine Department of Health & Human Services website.

How do I find out more about West Nile Virus and Eastern Equine Encephalitis?
Tue, 29 Apr 2014 15:41:12 EDT

Visit the Maine">">Maine CDC Arbovirus Resource Center for up-to-date information about West Nile Virus, Eastern Equine Encephalitis and other arboviruses.

How do I make a freedom of information request?
Tue, 16 May 2006 15:37:55 EDT

Visit the Freedom of Access Act resource site at for instructions, FAQs, and agency contacts for Maine state government.

View All Items

Carbon monoxide alarms can save a life
Wed, 06 Dec 2017 12:56:20 EST

Install carbon monoxide (CO) alarms inside your home to provide early warning of accumulating CO. CO alarms should be installed in a central location outside each separate sleeping area. If bedrooms are spaced apart, each area will need a CO alarm. Test CO alarms at least once a month and replace CO alarms according to the manufacturer's instructions.

View All Items